- This training program enhance the confidence of the learner to join first paid internship or entry level job. The trainers as well as senior students inspire and support you to attend your first interview and join first job.
- On the completion of the training program, the students gets references for job opportunities. These references are generally coming from the alumni or from the firms where CPAEA certified persons are already working or has worked earlier.
- Many job providers keep on approaching institution and those references are passed to the students by trainer's team.
- The trainer's team keeps on putting the job openings on the notice board or website on weekly basis. The source of these job advertisements are local newspapers.
- The students are made aware of important websites where the students can put their resume to get right opportunities for them.
- As most of the students are continuing their higher studies after this program so they easily get part time job opportunities. These opportunities fulfills their objective of internship and get enough stipend to support their education.